Retailers are starting to re-open and, understanding the world has changed, how we now interact with one another has altered the way we engage within the showroom and aftersales environments.
We will continue to support you during this unprecedented time and would like to highlight some of the measures we have taken to keep you and our staff safe.
Here are just a few steps we’re taking to keep you safe:
• We may be able to offer you a virtual demonstration via a video chat where we can show you around and give you as much information as possible.
• We will contact you and arrange an appointment in advance. We may ask you to come alone, if possible, so we can manage the number of people in the showroom.
• We may ask you to return and wait in your car or outside the showroom to ensure you’re kept at a safe distance from other customers.
• Hand gel will be available to use on arrival. We may ask you to wait in our lounge areas while we serve other customers.
• There will be clear signage on the floor, marking dedicated areas and helping you keep a safe distance from other customers and our staff.
• Following government advice, we are considering different options including unaccompanied test drives.
• We follow a thorough and frequent sanitisation process for all vehicles in the showrooms and workshops. More detail is available on request.
We’re here for you! Please get in touch by submitting an enquiry or by giving us a call.